Information about Purchasing
What can I purchase?
You can purchase any of the doucuments in the Documents section of this website. They are in a PDF format without the Watermark, and with the print capability enabled. You will not be able to edit or distribute them.
They are available via email. Note: Some email accounts may only be able to accept small attachments, so in some cases, documents may not be able to be emailed to purchasers. Purchasers should ensure that their email accounts will accept the file sizes indicated for the documents. Documents greater then 15MB in size can only be supplied on a CD, so please allow for this in your purchase.
Alternatively you can request them to be packaged onto a customised CD and posted to you. The Customised CD version will include extra functionality provided for the pdf documents, such as a document viewing user interface, as well as a simple search capability.
Customised CD Features
You can request any combination of documents to be put onto a CD and posted to you. The customised CD is easy to use, and includes the features described below.
Click on the images below to see them full scale.
The CD is easy to start, simply place it into your CD reader, and the Home page will open for you. The Home page gives you options to List the documents or Search them. To go between one or the other function, simply click on the relevant menu TAB at the top of the page.
The List page shows all the documents that are on the CD. Each document has two buttons associated with it. One to view the document, and one to expand and view the document index.
The document index can be expanded or collapsed by clicking on the "+" symbol beside each index line. By clicking on an index line you will be able to open the document at the relevant page.
The search page allows single word or phrase searches through the document index.
As from November 2014 - content search within each of the documents will be included with any new purchases. Note - On works once the document is open.
Documents are priced on the basis of the number of pages in the document. The cost per individual document, based on the number of pages, is shown below. For multiple documents, you will need to total the respective document costs to arrive at the total.
- $5.00 for documents less then 100 pages
- $7.50 for documents from 101 to 200 pages
- $10.00 for documents from 201 to 300 pages
- $12.50 for documents from 301 to 400 pages
- $15.00 for documents from 401 to 500 pages
- $17.50 for documents from 501 to 600 pages
- $20.00 for documents greater then 600 pages
Documents greater then 15MB in size can only be supplied on a CD, so please allow for this in your purchase.
Customised CD- add an extra $15 to the cost of the documents selected.
All amounts in Australian Dollars.
Proceeds from Document sales are used:
- To keep this site operation (covers hosting, domain costs, etc.)
- To keep banner ads off this site.
- To cover costs of searching, sourcing and digitising new material.
Alternatively, if you just wish to make a donation, please click on the Donation button on the home page.
Emailed- Please allow up to a week for order processing and dispatch of documents via email.
CDs- Please allow up to 2 weeks for order processing and delivery of CDs via the post.
- By purchasing these items you agree that they are only for your personal use and will not be distributed to any other parties
- You have viewed the documents, and acceptable the document quality to be delivered.
To Buy a document or CD:
- Click on "Buy Now" button below
- Insert an item description (Full document title), the corresponding price, etc. If you are buying multiple documents, insert the total order amount, and then email me the transaction number, and a full list of the documents that you wish to purchase.
- You can either pay by logging into your Paypal account or using the Credit Card facility. To use credit card click on the continue link beside the Credit Card option.
- Make sure that all relevant details, such as your email address, etc are correctly filled in.
Thank you for supporting this site.
If you have any questions, please contact me.